A Highly motivated College senior majoring in Mechanical Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech). With a focus on CAD design and data analytics, I’m looking for the right opportunity to showcase the experience that my Co op work has provided me including managing projects, vendors, customers & timelines.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- Expected Graduation: December 2023
- Candidate for Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Cumulative GPA: 3.74
- Recipient of Faculty Honors and member of Dean’s List
- The Robot Collective, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- Created accurate models of multiple robots using the Gazebo simulator.
- Developed complex environments for the robots to explore in Gazebo.
- Programming: Python, MATLAB, VBA, Google Script, C, C++, Arduino
- Software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Tableau
- CAD: SolidWorks, Fusion 360
- Hardware: Arduino
Product Engineer Co-op, Levolor, Sandy Springs, GA
May 2022 – May 2023
- Developed an adjustable, injection moldable handle able to accommodate the wide range of fabrics present in the natural shade product line, to be produced at a volume of 48,000 units annually.
- Created SolidWorks assemblies incorporating all control systems, styles, and custom features across seven product lines, used to make automated installation guides on the BILT app.
- Designed repeatable and replicable tests to determine the energy efficiency of blinds and shades and to analyze the durability of blind slats.
- Established a testing and data analysis procedure for characterizing force versus displacement of cellular shades to determine the proper weights and motors needed.
- Automated testing procedures by programming a servo motor to simulate human operation of a bead-chain loop.
- Developed and refined concepts for a low-cost, easy-to-install part for an upcoming product line that enables the user to resize the product as needed.
- Created a precise mathematical model of the stress distribution within a part to establish parameters for its use in certain products and to eliminate product failures.
Interiors and Special Projects Co-op, McKenney’s, Inc., Atlanta, GA
January 2021 – December 2021
- Created a repeatable, automated process to update thousands of lines of pricing and labor data used for all the Interior and Special Projects department’s estimates.
- Developed & delivered pricing and scopes of work based on drawings, pricing data, and vendor quotes, resulting in the successful submission of over 200 bids worth up to $5,000,000.
- Coordinated projects by helping to manage general contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and foremen and to coordinate the purchase, transportation, and installation of HVAC units, pumps, heaters, plumbing fixtures, air distribution, and piping.
- Assembled and managed documentation on installation, operation, maintenance, test and balance, start-up, and as-built drawings into close out documents for general contractors and building owners.
Data Analyst and Reporting Specialist, Taxing Authority Consulting Services, Richmond, VA
June 2020 – August 2020
- Analyzed historical data from over 500,000 accounts using Tableau and MATLAB to create predictive models for future data that will allow for better allocation of resources.
- Designed and built internal reports and updated personalized, user-friendly monthly reports for clients to assess their finances.
Leadership, Awards & Extracurricular
- Available upon request